12 Things 2017 Taught Me
From getting used to the idea of being single to knowing the importance of having a close relationship with God to having to deal with a bad attitude that was caused by personal issues, I would say 2017 was a good year. I had the opportunity to work on myself mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and health wise. While I am grateful for all of that, here are 12 things 2017 taught me:
- Patience is virtue.
- Stay away from those shitty friends who make you feel less of yourself. It will be worth it I promise you.
- Its okay to feel alone, embrace it and remember your purpose.
- Bad things happen to everybody, how you deal with the situation matters the most.
- You cannot convince someone to stay.
- That I needed God the most in my life and it was the best thing that happened to me.
- Procrastination is the first and worst step to failure.
- Pursue progress not perfection, nobody is perfect.
- Never ignore your health, be sensitive to every signs and symptoms in your body and take care of it.
- Being an inspiration to someone is a gift.
- A bad attitude can literally block so many things, blessings, love, success. Change it.
- Be focused, Be focused, Be focused.