I used Virony for the first time yesterday and I ain't looking back. Few weeks ago, my friends told me about Virony pad which I was scared to get at first because of my fear of switching sanitary pads but the reviews and praises I got about it made me change my mind. Well, here I am too, dropping my praises about Virony.
Product Name: Virony Smart Lady Pad
- Absorbs 60% faster
- Extended wings to prevent leak
- I love the feminine look and packaging, the fact that the pack can be reused as a makeup or storage bag makes me love it even more.
- Comes with 30 pieces in a pack (18 days, 7 nights and 5 pant liners) you will notice the difference in sizes.
- It has a light and dry feel, no bulge or feels heavy when being worn and there is this minty feeling you experience down there ☻
- It is perfect for heavy and light flows and does not leak or tear.
- My friends who experiences rashes with previous sanitary products swore that they didn't experience such with Virony.
You can get Virony Smart Lady Pad for 650 naira - 800 naira depending on your location.
I think Virony should try to increase their social awareness. In conclusion I would recommend females who are looking to switch to get this beautiful affordable pad.
*This is not a sponsored post, product was bought with my money and all opinions were mine and honest.